Distinguished Speaker Series 2018
The Centre for Innovation in Computing at Lassonde is proud to announce the line-up for its 2nd Distinguished Speaker Series.
All Main Lectures are open to the Public.
- Antonio Torralba – Learning from Sounds and Images
- Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- February 27, 2018: Talk Video.
- Alan Mackworth – Computational Sustainability and Resilience
- Professor of Computer Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- April 12, 2018: Talk Video.
- Claire Tomlin – Safe Learning in Robotics
- Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California at Berkeley
- May 4, 2018.
- Thomas Zimmermann – Software Productivity Decoded: How Data Science helps to Achieve More
- Senior Researcher, Research in Software Engineering group at Microsoft Research, Redmond, USA
- September 13, 2018.
- Tom Mitchell – Conversational Machine Learning
- E. Fredkin University Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
- October 15, 2018.